- SUBMIT ONLINE REGISTRATION: If you are a new patient or have not been to our office in the past six months, please click the below link to submit your Patient Registration (5 pages) prior to your appointment date.
You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
- We are located at: Geric Endodontics, 4788 Hodges Blvd, Suite 208/ 2nd Floor, Jacksonville, FL 32224. The elevator is located in the center hallway of the building.
- Evaluation and imaging appointments typically last 1 hour. The doctor will come to diagnosis by doing a clinical evaluation and CBCT 3-D scan of the specific area. If treatment is indicated, it will be scheduled at a separate appointment.
- Evaluation, imaging and treatment appointments typically last 2 hours. The doctor will confirm diagnosis by doing a clinical evaluation and CBCT 3-D scan of the specific area. If root canal treatment is indicated with a good prognosis, we plan to initiate treatment at the same visit. You will be numb locally and are not sedated for treatment. You can drive yourself to and from your treatment appointment. Most patients are able to return to work and their normal activities the same day. You will be provided verbal and written post-operative instructions. In most cases, after root canal treatment you will need to return to your general dentist within 30 days for a permanent restoration and crown placement. After root canal treatment, you will need to contact your general dentist to schedule this appointment and receive fee estimates for permanent restoration and crown placement.
- If you have not already been diagnosed at our office, please refrain from taking any sedation or pain medication the day of your appointment.
- We are out of network with all insurances. Full fees will be due upfront on the date of service. Please provide your insurance ID card and we will be happy to submit a claim to your insurance for your direct reimbursement.
- You will receive a personal call to confirm your appointment reservation. You will need to respond to this confirmation call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Unconfirmed appointments will be released to provide availability for emergency pain patients.
- You will also receive a call 2 business days prior to your appointment to confirm and review your fee due the day of your visit. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to contact us at 904-683-1744
It is a pleasure to participate in your dental care. We are grateful for your confidence in our office and assure you the highest quality of treatment and level of service. We look forward to caring for you soon!